Inspired by Ms. Baroque (who was, apparently, inspired by Political Umpire), I present ten movies I’ve never seen but should have, by now:
1. The Tenant
2. Rosemary's Baby
3. Martin
4. Network
5. Diabolique
6. Under the Volcano
7. Carnival of Souls
8. Phantom of the Paradise
9. Man Bites Dog
10. Pretty Poison
Followed by a list of (only) ten movies I really love:
1. Blade Runner
2. Some Like It Hot
3. Mulholland Dr.
4. Henry Fool
5. Ghost World
6. THX-1138
7. Buffalo '66
8. My Dinner with Andre
9. Kicking and Screaming (Noah Baumbach, not Will Ferrell)
10. Fight Club
And finally, why not? Ten movies I hate:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Pearl Harbor
3. Cursed
4. Fame (2009)
5. Synecdoche, New York
6. Kill Bill, vol. 1
7. Mallrats
8. Daredevil
9. Velvet Goldmine
10. Star Wars, Episode 1 (and 2, and 3)
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment