When I bought my copy of this book I was excited to take it home and start reading it. But that's easier said than done since the book is 16 inches wide, 21 inches tall (about the size of an unfolded newspaper), and weighs about 7 pounds. I put it on my bed and stood over it while I flipped through every gorgeous page, but this awkward method didn't lend itself to actually reading the book. So I closed it up, propped it against one of my bookshelves, and didn't open it again for over a year.
In all that time, though, I spent some time thinking about Kramers Ergot 7 and how one might best go about reading it. Below are a few of the methods I've devised.
How to read Kramers Ergot 7...
...on the subway:
...at the post office:
...in class:
...at the amusement park:

Well, you get the idea....
But seriously, my thanks to Alvin Buenaventura for publishing some of the best comics and comics-related materials of the last ten years. I wish him the best of luck and look forward to seeing what he has in store for us in the future.







No comments:
Post a Comment